So these 5 things are the things I care about the most. Good accessories and outerwear can instantly make your wardrobe chic and classy.
Sneakers, sneakers… what would we do without you in our everyday life?! Being comfortable and fashionable – what else could we want? I like to rock mine as a fashion staple with every kind of outfit, they basically go with everything. And a good pair of sneakers can add a bit of glamour to your fitness and running routine. My favorites right now are obviously Nike and, to be honest, they are actually not that big of an investment. Also white classic Converse are the shoes that probably will never go out of fashion. But of course if you want a bit higher end, these Common Projects and Saint Laurent slip-ons are the coolest and i want them!
2. Backpack/Shoulder bag
Well girls, we all love our bags. Good bag is a good staple for your whole life. Backpacks are everywhere right now. Very handy, effortless, perfect for days when you need to bring a bit more things with you. I just saw this Marc by Marc Jacobs backpack in a store in Helsinki and fell in love! If you are not really into this sporty chic style i would suggest you to invest in a timeless shoulder bag for your everyday use. There are so many amazing designer bags to choose from – expensive and.. expensive 🙂
Denim jacket, leather jacket, trench coat – all of these will be on trend forever. Spending money on it now can just make your life ahead easier.
Everybody knows that 100% protection is extremely important for the sake of your eyes and of course – prevent the pre-aging wrinkles. And let’s be honest – cool sunglasses fresh up your outfit and make you look like a Hollywood star!
Nonetheless is the classic of the classics – the watch. Also a lifetime investment. You can never go wrong with buying one of these clean designed ones that i picked here.
Life of Style
When you are an avid fashion blog reader, it’s easy to get lost in the trappings of “you look great!” and “nice dress!” you know, the internet version of air kisses. But what lies beneath? Well, there is quite a bit, it’s not all on the surface! this week, we talk about love, life, style and of course, how to get your fashion on.
Links à la Mode: May 8th
- Adorned in Armor: The Politics of Fashion
- A Prettier Place: My Tool Kit to Overcome Self-Doubt
- Alysa Lovely: 10 Love and Life Lessons from The Hills
- Barely Practical: Interview with Jennifer Sidary of Zappos Couture
- Beautyfille: How to Get Rid of Toxic Friends
- British Vague: Fashion & Femininity
- Maggiecal Life: Top 5 Fashion Items Worth Investing In
- ModaVracha’s Spot: The Controversy Over the Normcore Fashion Trend
- Ms. Fabulous: Charles James: Beyond Fashion
- My Fashion Slash Life: Style Off: African Street Style
- On Duty Style Guide: Show Up, Don’t Show Off
- Spend Save Splurge: The Principles of a Practical Wardrobe
- Style & Framed: Daniela D’Amico an Emerging Print Designer
- Style Vanity: 10 Lipstick Rules to Live By
- The Coveted: New or Vintage? 9 Fashion Pieces (Almost) No One Can Tell
- The Heart’s Delight: From the Gym to The Street
- The Stylist: Dress for the (Fashion) Job You Want
- The Walrus Room: Free Online Design Tools for Bloggers
- We Are Ready Made: In the Mood for Cats
- Wild Beauty: Beauty Secrets of a Prehistoric Princess